Join your friends and neighbors as an ALT member. Help to conserve and protect the land you love. Your annual membership dues provide general operating funds which enable us to conserve critical land and fund the core services of Land Protection and Stewardship: meeting expenses such as legal fees, appraisals, surveys, property taxes, insurance, and basic administrative costs.
ALT offers two types of memberships:
Greenway Guardian. Giving monthly allows you to automatically make regular contributions online through your credit card. This is an ongoing, automatic paperless membership at the level of your choice. The minimum monthly gift is $5. No checks, no postage costs, no hassles! It’s simple and convenient!
Annual membership. Your annual membership will support our vital work with conservation and recreation throughout the year for youth, families and individuals. Annual memberships are renewable on January 1 or July 1, depending on the date you joined.
- Regional map: a full-color publication with descriptions and directions to our nature preserves, trails and conserved lands.
- Quarterly Newsletter: our member newsletter is published regularly featuring stories about our work to protect special places and provides updates on land conservation. Read some of our most recent newsletter articles.
- Optional e-mail updates and e-news that update members on news and opportunities to get involved
- Invitations to Events: You will receive advance notice and discounts on special programs and events.
- Invitation to the Maine Land Conservation Conference: one of the largest and oldest land conservation conferences in the country is hosted by Maine Coast Heritage Trust in Brunswick in the spring. Each year the conference attracts a diverse range of volunteers and professionals for two days of field trips, workshops and discussion groups, addressing the latest ideas in conservation.
- Free one-day use or discounted multi-day rental of snowshoes
- 10% discount on rental of L/A Canoe & Kayak Rental (M-F, July & August)
- Invitation our Annual Business Meeting
- The knowledge that you are making a difference in land conservation for our communities!
By becoming a member of Androscoggin Land Trust, you are joining a dedicated community of people helping to conserve and steward the Androscoggin Greenway and important acres on and along the river from Jay to Durham. Your gift will be put to work right away to identify and protect properties that provide opportunities for exploration, ecological diversity, community well-being, economic vitality and scenic beauty.
Most importantly, you will be making a very positive difference in protecting and securing conservation lands for all to enjoy now and for future generations. With your help, Androscoggin Land Trust will make sure your favorite places remain more than just a memory.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Androscoggin LandTrust, please feel contact our Membership Director.
Androscoggin Land Trust is a charitable tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax I.D. #01-0452701.
Join or Renew today!