Help us conserve and protect the land you love. Your membership dues enable us to conserve critical land and fund the core services of Land Protection and Stewardship such as legal fees, appraisals, surveys, property taxes, insurance, and basic administrative costs.
ALT offers two types of memberships:
Greenway Guardian: Regular monthly giving online charged automatically to your credit card. This ongoing paperless membership allows you to set your monthly giving rate with a minimum monthly gift of $5. No checks, no postage, no hassles! It’s simple and convenient!
Annual membership. Annual memberships are renewable on January 1 or July 1, depending on the date you joined.
- Newsletter: our member newsletter is published twice a year featuring stories about our work to protect special places and provides updates on land conservation.
- Optional e-mail updates and e-news that update members on news and opportunities to get involved.
- Invitations to Events: You will receive notice of special programs and events.
- Invitation to the Maine Land Conservation Conference: one of the largest and oldest land conservation conferences in the country is hosted by Maine Coast Heritage Trust in Brunswick in the spring. Each year the conference attracts a diverse range of volunteers and professionals for two days of field trips, workshops and discussion groups, addressing the latest ideas in conservation.
- Invitation to our Annual Business Meeting
- The knowledge that you are making a difference in land conservation for our communities!
As a member of Androscoggin Land Trust, you join a dedicated community of people helping to conserve and steward special places from Jay to Durham. Your gift will be put to work right away to identify and protect properties that provide opportunities for exploration, ecological diversity, community well-being, economic vitality and scenic beauty.
Most importantly, you will be making a very positive difference in protecting and securing conservation lands for all to enjoy now and for future generations. With your help, Androscoggin Land Trust will make sure your favorite places remain more than just a memory.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Androscoggin Land Trust, please feel contact our Executive Director.
Androscoggin Land Trust is a charitable tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax I.D. #01-0452701.