Join ALT! Help us conserve and protect the land you love. Your membership dues enable us to conserve critical land, habitat, resources, and outdoor recreation opportunities.
As a member of ALT, you join a dedicated community of people helping to conserve and steward special places from Jay to Durham. Your gift will be put to work to protect and steward properties that provide opportunities for exploration, ecological diversity, agriculture, community well-being, economic vitality, and scenic beauty. Your gift also supports our recreational events, educational programming and trail maintenance work. Most importantly, you will be making a positive difference in protecting and securing conservation lands for all to enjoy now and for future generations. With your help, ALT will make sure your favorite places remain more than just a memory.
ALT offers two types of memberships:
- Greenway Guardian – Regular, monthly, paperless online giving is charged automatically to your credit card. This membership allows you to set your monthly giving rate with a minimum monthly gift of $5. No checks, no postage, no hassles! It’s simple and convenient!
- Annual membership – A donation of $25 or more is considered a membership level contribution. You can renew annually by making a donation each year to maintain your membership status.
Members of ALT Receive:
- Newsletter – Our printed member newsletter is published twice a year featuring stories about our work to protect special places and provides updates on land conservation.
- Optional e-mail updates – Featuring news and opportunities to get involved.
- Invitations to Events – Notice of special programs and events.
- Invitation to the Maine Land Conservation Conference – One of the largest and oldest land conservation conferences in the country is hosted by Maine Coast Heritage Trust in Brunswick in the spring. Each year the conference attracts a diverse range of volunteers and professionals for two days of field trips, workshops and discussion groups, addressing the latest ideas in conservation.
- Invitation to our Annual Meeting – An end of year celebration featuring opportunities to connect with other members and volunteers, a guest speaker on topics of interest to our members, award ceremonies, and updates on ways to get involved!
- The knowledge that you are making a difference in land conservation for our communities!
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Androscoggin Land Trust, feel welcome to contact our Executive Director.
Androscoggin Land Trust is a charitable tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Tax I.D. #01-0452701.